My Personal Super-Hero

I am my own hero. I am my own hero for three reasons. At the end of the day, Im the only one who truly knows how I feel. I have a lot of ups and downs, but Im the only one who will be there for all of the good and bad times. I am my own therapist. I am the only one who knows exactly how I feel in moments. Sometimes it can be hard to explain to others how you feel, especially when you’re having a terrible day. My body can communicate to itself pretty easily, it’s harder for me to talk to someone rather then talking to myself in times when I am stressed, anxious, or angry. I have many ups and downs but Im the only one who will stay true to myself. Over the past few years, I have gone through many complicated times, but the only person who has been on my side, and stuck with me is myself. Of course I have others, and I appreciate them, but sometimes I feel like people can judge you and make you feel uncomfortable. I am my own therapist. Recently I have been very emotional, I don’t always know the right way to talk to others about how I feel, but it’s just easy for me to get along with myself. I have my own ways when I cope with stress, that many others wouldn’t understand. But that’s what I love about myself! I am unique, and others might find it hard to appreciate my perfection, but you’re perfect too! Of course I enjoy my company around others, and appreciate them for who they are. At some point you’ll realize you need to be in love with yourself more than anyone or anything, because you are truly all you have. I am my own superhero, If only I had a cape…

One thought on “My Personal Super-Hero

1. You definitely need a cape! I am proud of you for knowing yourself so well. I am always here if you need an ear! <3