Favorite Memories From School

This year I have had a lot of memories. Some are great, others not so much. But I am glad I got to experience my second year in middle school with my friends. Here are three memories from my school this year. My first memory from this year was going to Disneyland for an ASB trip. I was so excited to go on this “training” trip during school with my class. I remember going on the bus and being so excited to go to Disneyland without any adults besides the chaperons. After our training, my friends and I went on Indiana Jones. They were all so scared. When I was younger, it was my favorite ride. I made my friends let me sit with the seat that has the wheel. (The wheel doesn’t steer) I made a few of my friends think that I would be the one driving it. They were even more terrified! My second memory was on my birthday. After school all of my friends went to my house, and we painted Starbucks cups and went into my pool. I remember having so much fun and getting too many gifts! My last favorite memory was when me and my friends made sushi with our teacher after school. My friend had won a silent auction to make sushi with our math teacher. We made three kinds of rolls. All of them were delicious. I will never forget the look on my friends face when our teacher said “eel sauce”. You would think eel sauce is made out of eels, but it’s a sweet sauce that instead goes on-top of eel. If you’ve never tried eel sauce, you should it’s so sweet! Overall, Im very lucky I had great memories this year. What are your top three memories?